- Scout, Engineer, and Soldier are the three most popular classes by far (with a combined 49% of the total time played)
- Medic is by far the least favorite class (only 5% play time)
- Several melee weapons (the Medic's bonesaw, the Demoman's bottle, etc.) get surprisingly high critical damage percentages
- The two most popular maps are cp_gravelpit and ctf_2fort
- The least popular map is cp_granary
- Red team wins 70% of the matches on cp_dustbowl
Lots of other interesting data is available for those interested. Some of the items I point out above are nearly opposite my own experiences. My least favorite class is the Scout, and one of my favorites is the Medic (I guess that makes me a more defensive player than most). I never use the melee weapons, and I really like cp_granary.
I'm hoping that Valve will rebalance the cp_dustbowl map, because I have noticed that the attacking team (blue) rarely makes it through all 3 stages. Seeing that red team wins 70% of the time is a clear indication that something needs to be done. As I've said before, this kind of statistics tracking is really great for solving these kinds of problems.