My birthday was earlier this week, and I got The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for our Nintendo Wii. So far it's been a great game, and I've only just started the story line (even though I'm only over 4 hours in). There are lots of great games coming in the fourth quarter of this year, and I'm so excited! Here's what I'm looking forward to:
- Metroid Prime: Corruption (Nintendo Wii, Available Now!)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS, Available Now!)
- Half-Life 2: Episode 2 (PC, October 9)
- Portal (PC, October 9)
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Nintendo Wii, October 28)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PC, November 5)
- Gears of War (PC, November 6)
- Unreal Tournament 3 (PC, November 9)
- Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo Wii, November 12)
- Geometry Wars: Galaxies (Nintendo DS & Wii, November 13)
- Crysis (PC, November 16)
So many games, so little time! What games are you looking forward to?
P.S. - This is post #400 at Year of the Code Monkey. Pretty cool!